About Gippsland New and Used Wares Auctions
A refundable Registration Deposit of $50 Cash is required to bid. The registration deposit must be paid in cash. The deposit is deducted from the total cost of items successfully bidded on.
The deposit will be refunded in full if no items are bidded on.
An 16.5% Buyers Premium applies.
All buyers must be familiar with the terms and conditions. A full list of terms and conditions is also displayed at the Registration Office.
Tips for Auction Day
- Try to arrive at least half an hour before the auction begins. This will give you enough time to register for the auction. Once an auction begins, registration queues may start to build up, leading to delays and the possibility of missing out on your chance to bid on an item. Alternatively, you may register up to a week prior to an auction.
- Prepare a list of what you want to buy prior to the auction. Use our printable catalogue list. Printed catalogues are available from the registration office for $1.00 on the day of the auction.
- Absentee bids can be taken if you are unable to attend our auction or need to leave early. Absentee bids can be taken as long as the registration deposit has been paid.
Paying and picking up
No Person is to get there items without paying for them or without permission. No goods can be taken during the auction.
Items successfully bidded on must be paid for on auction day. Once paid, items can be picked up immediately after the auction we work on a number system or on Monday 9am to 5pm.
Delivery is available for large items. Please ask our staff when paying for your items. Delivery fees are determined on a case-by-case basis.
We accept the following payment methods:
- EFTPOS (cheque/savings) - a .5% transaction fee applies
- Credit card - a 2.5% transaction fee applies
You can pay by any combination of the above. Transaction fees apply to each of the respective portions of payment.
A tax invoice will be issued. A company/business name can be used on the invoice for taxation purposes.
About Gippsland New and Used Wares, 59 Princes Highway, Yarragon
We bring you an exciting way to buy with our boutique stalls and sell as a shall holder. We offer a range of new & used furniture, antiques, collectibles, jewellery, white goods, bric-a-brac and much much more. With our Café offering barista coffee, fresh donuts, jam donuts, hotdogs and more
We are open Thursday to Sunday 10am to 4pm, School Holidays and Public Holidays